This is a Celtic Knot Triquetra necklace, or Trinity Knot necklace. It is available in four variations:
- A 925 sterling silver pendant that is 25mm tall (31mm with bail) on an 18″ silver chain.
- A rhodium plated pendant that is 30mm tall (39mm with bail) on an 18″ silver chain.
- A stainless steel pendant that is 30mm tall (39mm with bail) on a 18″ silver chain.
- A brass pendant that is 30mm tall (39mm with bail) on a leather cord.
About the Trinity Knot Necklace, or Celtic Triquetra Symbol:
The Triquetra symbol is one of the most common Celtic knot symbols that you see. Some people also refer to it as the “Trinity Knot” or the “Celtic Trinity Knot”. It is often used to symbolize “triads” or anything that comes in threes, such as:
- Holy Trinity (Father, Son, Holy Spirit)
- Land, Sea and Air
- Life, Death and Rebirth
- Order, Justice, Peace
- Faith, Hope, Charity
- Past, Present, Future
- Mind, Body, Spirit
The triquetra also appears in Venn diagrams. These diagrams show all of the relationships between classes of things. A Venn diagram can also illustrate how things change when certain properties overlap. A great example of this type of Venn diagram shows the relationship between the primary colors of red, green, and blue. It shows a simple and easy way what colors you get when you mix those primary colors.
Please see the page I did on the meaning of the Trinity Knot Necklace for a more complete explanation.